Activities: Video Time
The Video Time activity enables the teacher
- to easily embed videos from Vimeo, just by adding the url
- to add content above and below of the video player.
- track the user’s viewing time using activity completion
- sync the viewing percentage to the gradebook
- insert a video directly on the course page (label mode)
- resume the video where you left off
- automatically load the next activity when the student completes video
- get insights about each user’s viewing time
- set default embed options for the plugin
- and override the instances' embed options globally.
Video Time Business adds the following features:
- all pro features plus
- choose videos from a video picker directly in the video time activity settings
- transfer vimeo meta data into the video time activity: title, description, tags, duration
- display videos with a preview image on the course page
We usually release updates to Video Time twice a year (synced with moodle releases) to ensure compatibility and add new features. The next release will be the Spring Release (1.3) which will – among others – include app support and in-activity (add videos everywhere using an atto plugin) support. Let us know here if you need an additional feature or if you have an idea for improving the plugin.
We've prepared a little demo site where you can view the plugin in action:
http://videotime.bdecent.de/ There's also a playground course available with editing rights for you.
We'd love to hear what you think about Video Time.
Let us know in our quick feedback form.