Activities ::: mod_unilabel
Maintained by Andreas Grabs
The Moodle plugin "mod_unilabel" enables you to include some nice formated text on the course- or frontpage. There are 5 different content types included (extendable sub plugins): - Simple text - Carousel - Collapsed text - Course teaser - Topic teaser
Moodle 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Monday, May 24, 2021, 2:14 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- respecting the new class "core_course_list_element"
- add setting options to activate or deactivate content types
- add setting options for carousel types to choose different carousel buttons
- fix typo which stopped working the carousel buttons
- Add option to define the columns for grid representation in course and topic teaser
- Change behaviour. If the unilabel shows a topic teaser of its own course it will ignore the topic it is in it by its self.
- Clean the code to respect the moodle code guidelines
- no features but optimized code
- missing field "column" in backup for course and topic teaser
- optimize phpdoc comments
- add capability check while defining course and topic teaser
- set default capability mod/unilabel:edit for managers to allow
- add new option to define the carousel interval for course and topic teaser per instance
- fix small typos
- fix output of images without img source in unilabletype_grid.
- add new options to define count of columns for normal, middle and small devices separately
- fix indentation bug
- fix bug with modal started from another modal e.g. format_grid
- fix bug with carousel nav buttons overlapping the nav drawer
- moved fivecolumns css to styles.css
- small fixes in coding style
- The internal name can now be edited.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation