IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PLUGIN ARCHIVE AVAILABILITY
: due to the large amount of plugins supported, it is NOT affordable
for us to update moodle.org packages. Please use the Source Control urls
to our github to get plugins archives.
This "techproject" activity module is intended to give a complete project driving tool in a pedagogical environment, allowing to teach first principles of pragmatic project management to students through standard steps that are
- collecting needs as requirements,
- describing solution with specifications,
- and controlling development task within a milestone schedule
- for providing deliverables
- that will be reviewed and validated
Its goal is to fit moodle with a fully featured project management tool that could either be used to manage real projects, or drive student projects as a project based pedagogy.
Description entities are tree-shaped, thus improving continuous refinement method.
Techproject is "group" aware, and will allow each course group to form an independant team to drive his own worktrack.
- Ability to describe in details using continuous refinement thinking
- What is a requirement
- What is a specification
- How to monitor project coverage and progress
- How to plan project in a global schedule (milestoning)
- How to qualify and define tasks
- How to make a cost study
- How to consider risk
- How to distribute work among a team
- The benefit of information relationship and consistant indicators binding
- How to proper drive a validation review