Activities ::: mod_stickynotes
Maintained by Olivier Valentin
Activity for creating a sticky notes wall for your brainstormings, ranking...
Current versions available: 1
What's new ?
- Admins cannow display instructions and caption in activity. For instructions, use the "Description" field of the activity.
- Export all notes in CSV format for admins.
How it worksSticky Notes is an easy-to-use activity to build a post-it wall for your brainstorming, pedagogic uses, ranking, meeting, ideas organization...
Create, update and move sticky notes in different columns as a kanban, change background color and vote for sticky notes as you wish !
When creating an activity, teacher can define which background colors will be used between the 6 default colors, and add a meaning/caption for each color if necessary. Teachers can edit any notes, while users updates only their own notes.
The vote function can be enabled in order to "like" some notes.
Teacher can also enable or define :
- number of notes per user
- number of votes per user if enabled
- enable the rotate effect for notes for accessibility
- view authors (only for teachers)
- create, update, delete and move his own notes
- vote for notes if enabled
How to move notes
Yo can move notes in the same column or between columns in two ways :
- you can use update interface,
- you can also move notes using drag and drop. Click on a note and move it with your mouse to its new place. Drag and drop also works on smartphones or tablets.
SettingsIn global settings, you can set 6 colors that will be used for sticky notes backgrounds.
Default colors have been chosen to respect accessibililty for colorblindness.
Feature request and bug reports
For bug reports and support requests, please use bug tracker which is linked below. Thanks !
Olivier Valentin (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them