Activities ::: mod_stampcoll
Maintained by David Mudrák
The Stamp collection module allows a teacher to give "stamps" (i.e. picture with a comment, similar concept to badges) to students so they collect these stamps. The activity can be used in many ways, such as motivative bonus marks, absence marks, certification records etc.
Stamp collection 3.2
Moodle 2.7, 2.8
Released: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 10:18 PM
- Added new button Toggle stamp display mode button that allows to display stamps together
with their text comments. For accessibility reasons, displaying the text via the
titleimage attribute was dropped.
- Validation checks for the text maximum length (255 characters) are now performed when giving a stamp. In the stamps management screen, attempting to add/update a stamp with too long text leads to silently skipping such change. This should be improved in the future.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.3.0 (2012062200), 2.3.1 (2012062201), v2.4.0 (2013040900), 2.4.1 (2013040901), 2.3.2 (2012062202), 2.3.2 (2012062202), 2.2.1 (2012062101), 2.5.0 (2013071800), v2.6.0 (2014050600), 3.0 (2014111700), 3.1 (2015010901)
- Can be updated to
- 3.3.1 (2017011000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation