Activities ::: mod_stampcoll
Maintained by David Mudrák
The Stamp collection module allows a teacher to give "stamps" (i.e. picture with a comment, similar concept to badges) to students so they collect these stamps. The activity can be used in many ways, such as motivative bonus marks, absence marks, certification records etc.
Stamp collection 3.0
Moodle 2.7, 2.8
Released: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 7:31 AM
- Added support for the new events and logging APIs.
- Added Behat tests for the main features.
- Added generator for automatic creation of the module instances.
- Added accessibility labels to textarea fields at the management screen.
- The order of stamps at the management screen no longer affected by the stamp modification time.
- Changed versioning scheme. The Git 'master' branch now contains the most recent stable code.
Tested on Moodle 2.7 and 2.8.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.9.x (2008022003), 2.3.0 (2012062200), 2.3.1 (2012062201), v2.4.0 (2013040900), 2.4.1 (2013040901), 2.3.2 (2012062202), 2.3.2 (2012062202), 2.2.1 (2012062101), 2.1.1 (2012062001), 2.0.1 (2011120717), 2.5.0 (2013071800), v2.6.0 (2014050600)
- Can be updated to
- 3.1 (2015010901), 3.2 (2015041500), 3.3.1 (2017011000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation