Activities ::: mod_collaborativefolders
Maintained by Learnweb – University of Münster, Jan Dageförde
Enhance collaboration by providing shared folders to your students automatically. No need to collect Dropbox or ownCloud e-mail addresses anymore: Just add it to a course and select the groups that should collaborate. ownCloud/Nextcloud will privately share one folder per group to its members!
Collaborative Folders v3.8-r1
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 5:35 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Stable release v3.8-r1. Changes:
- Fix rendering of activity descriptions inside activities
- Set desired share permissions instead of relying on the default
- Fix edge-case that occurred when the active oauth2 issuer had been deleted
- Tested against Moodle 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v3.7-r2 (2019051000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation