Activities ::: mod_collaborativefolders
Maintained by Learnweb – University of Münster, Jan Dageförde
Enhance collaboration by providing shared folders to your students automatically. No need to collect Dropbox or ownCloud e-mail addresses anymore: Just add it to a course and select the groups that should collaborate. ownCloud/Nextcloud will privately share one folder per group to its members!
Collaborative Folders v3.7-r2
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
Released: Friday, May 10, 2019, 10:21 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Stable release v3.7-r2.
- Generated paths will not contain a slash (
- Paths are now of the form
Module name (id 9)instead of
..._id_9, thus achieving consistency with the naming scheme of repository_nextcloud.
- A new segment is added to the end of the path. Generated paths always end in
mod_collaborativefolders, also for consistency with the naming scheme of repository_nextcloud.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- Can be updated to
- v3.8-r1 (2019112100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation