BrainCert HTML5 Virtual Classroom
BrainCert’s next-generation HTML5 Virtual Classroom is designed for seamless synchronous and asynchronous collaboration capabilities between presenter (teacher) and attendees (students). BrainCert offers over 10 low-latency datacenter locations worldwide (including China connectivity) – the largest secure global infrastructure, enabling you to schedule and launch live virtual classroom sessions no matter where you or your attendees may be!
See Developer documentation for more info. BrainCert provides a RESTful interface to the resources in the Virtual Classroom e.g. classes, video recordings, shopping cart, etc.
HTML5 VIRTUAL CLASSROOM FEATURES:
- WebRTC based Ultra HD audio and video conferencing with great resiliency and multiple full HD participants.
- Works across mobile, tablet and desktop devices without installing additional software or browser plugins.
- Support for WebRTC in macOS and iOS devices using Safari 12+ browser. Android support using Opera, Chrome and Samsung internet browsers. Desktop support using Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Available in 50 languages. Use API calls to force an interface language or allow attendees to select a language.
- Cloud-based session recording without the need to install any other software or browser plugins. Download recorded lessons as 720p HD file, share and play online for attendees.
- Record classes manually or automatically and download multiple recordings in a session or combine all in to one file – all using a simple API call.
- Group HTML5-based HD Screen Sharing in tabbed interface. Enhance your computer-based training classes by sharing entire screen or just a single application. No software downloads or installations necessary.
- Multiple interactive whiteboards. The staple of all classroom instruction is the whiteboard that supports drawing tool, LaTEX math equations, draw shapes & symbols, line tools, save snapshots, and share documents in multiple tabs.
- Share documents & presentations. Stream Audio/Video files securely.
- Wolfram|Alpha gives you access to the world’s facts and data and calculates answers across a range of topics, including science, engineering, mathematics.
- Equations editor, group chat, and powerful annotation feature to draw over uploaded documents & presentations.
- Responsive whiteboard fits any screen and browser resolution for seamless same viewing experience by all attendees.