Log storage ::: logstore_trax
Maintained by Sébastien FRAYSSE
This plugin transforms Moodle logs into xAPI statements, and sends then to your LRS.
Current versions available: 1
Trax Logs for Moodle is a completely new plugin which transforms Moodle logs into xAPI statements, and sends then to your LRS.
It aims to bring some key improvements in this field:
- Statements design following best practices,
- Reinforcement of data privacy,
- Simple and extensible architecture.
The current version of the plugin supports general navigation events:
- Login and logout,
- Course access,
- Course module access: all standard modules supported, except Assignement.
The number of supported events will increase during the next months, including:
- Progress, completion, success and competency development,
- Specific interactions for each type of course module.
You are encouraged to install the plugin, to test it, and to share feedbacks.
Sébastien FRAYSSE (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them