General plugins (Local) ::: local_staticpage
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Kathrin Osswald
Moodle plugin which displays static information pages which exist outside any course, imprint or faq pages for example, complete with Moodle navigation and theme
Static Pages v3.8-r1
Released: Friday, February 14, 2020, 3:55 PM
- 2020-02-14 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.8.
- 2019-12-18 - Improved behat test for fileupload because MDL-60975 was fixed. PLEASE NOTE: For all scenarios to pass, the Moodle version 3.7.3+ (Build: 20191212) is needed.
- 2019-12-12 - Bugfix: List of static pages link broken when moodle is installed in subdirectory - Credits to wuzhuoqing.
- 2019-10-24 - Improvement: Add @_file_upload tag to fix failing behat tests.
- 2019-09-27 - Added behat tests.
- 2019-09-23 - Add admin setting to check availability on list of static pages or not - Credits to Arief Wibowo.
- 2019-08-05 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.7.
- 2019-01-22 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.6, no functionality change.
- 2018-12-05 - Changed travis.yml due to upstream changes.
- 2018-09-26 - Bugfix: Forcing apache rewrite wasn't possible for Moodle installations in subdirectories.
- 2018-06-29 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.5, no functionality change.
- 2018-05-16 - Implement Privacy API.
- 2017-12-14 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.4, no functionality change.
- 2017-12-05 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-11-23 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2017-11-08 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-09-22 - Bugfix: Boost seems not to process filters for our breadcrumb element anymore
- 2017-09-13 - Escape proposed HTML structure and Apache configuration in README
- 2017-09-13 - Escape HTML code in language pack - Credits to Carson Tam
- 2017-05-29 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-02-15 - Minor code improvement, no functionality change
- 2017-01-27 - Automatically rename htm files to html - Credits to Andrew Hancox
- 2017-01-12 - Move Changelog from README.md to CHANGES.md
- 2017-01-12 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.2, no functionality change
- 2017-01-12 - Re-add the list of available static pages
- 2017-01-11 - Improve README
- Internal release
- Internal release
- 2016-07-21 - Move the plugin's settings page to Site Administration -> Static Pages because this is where it logically belongs to
- 2016-07-19 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.1, no functionality change
Changes before v3.1
- 2016-05-09 - Add settings to control if filters are processed and if the HTML code is cleaned on a static page or not
- 2016-04-07 - Add a setting to control if a static page should be shown to visitors or not
- 2016-02-10 - Add a new filearea to save the document files within Moodle - This change might break backwards compatibility in some situations, please read the "Upgrading from previous versions" below
- 2016-02-10 - Change plugin version and release scheme to the scheme promoted by moodle.org, no functionality change
- 2016-01-25 - Improve RewriteRules in README, no functionality change - Credits to Daniel Ruf
- 2016-01-01 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.0, no functionality change
- 2015-08-18 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.9, no functionality change
- 2015-01-23 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.8, no functionality change
- 2014-08-19 - Add possibility to use a
<style>tag in the HTML code of static page files
- 2014-06-30 - Add plugin's name as prefix to function names
- 2014-06-30 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.7, no functionality change
- 2014-01-31 - Add description how to add blocks to static pages
- 2014-01-31 - Extend valid URLs to alphanumeric characters (no numbers were allowed before)
- 2014-01-31 - Require login if Moodle is configured to force login - Credits to toby saunders
- 2014-01-31 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.6, no functionality change
- 2013-10-25 - Remove support for 'staticpage' pagelayout because of problems with Bootstrap-based themes. local_staticpage uses 'standard' pagelayout now. Please check your CSS cascades if you have styled static pages in any special way.
- 2013-09-02 - Check availability of static page directly on settings page, show error if page isn't downloadable
- 2013-09-02 - Add an option to set the data source of document title, document heading and breadcrumb item title
- 2013-08-08 - Improve README
- 2013-07-30 - Transfer Github repository from github.com/abias/... to github.com/moodleuulm/...; Please update your Git paths if necessary
- 2013-07-30 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.5, no functionality change
- 2013-07-23 - Extend valid URLs with "_-" characters
- 2013-04-23 - Fix problems on windows systems
- 2013-04-22 - Bugfix: Language switcher didn't work anymore on a static page
- 2013-03-22 - Bugfix: Static page wouldn't show even if everything was configured correctly; Please notice that apache rewrite rule has changed
- 2013-03-18 - Code cleanup according to moodle codechecker
- 2013-02-18 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.4, fix language string names to comply with language string name convention
- 2013-01-21 - Fix a flaw in README file regarding filename examples
- 2013-01-21 - Fix a flaw in README file regarding Apache mod_rewrite
- 2013-01-21 - Migrate plugin settings from config.php to a settings page within Moodle
- 2012-09-26 - Replace deprecated get_context_instance function
- 2012-06-25 - Update version.php for Moodle 2.3
- 2012-06-01 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.