SmartKlass™ Learning Analytics Moodle
Learning Analytics for Moodle - SmartKlass™
SmartKlass™ is a Learning Analytics Moodle dashboard that should be included as a part of the Moodle virtual learning platform to empower teachers to manage the learning journey of their students.
By analyzing student's behavioral data we create a rich picture of the evolution of the students in an online course:
- We help teachers to identify the students lagging behind.
- We help teachers to identify the students that content is not challenging enough for them.
- We help teachers to compare participation and results to other courses.
- We provide this information so the teacher can take action like contact directly with the students, assign special content, encourage participation or provide special tutoring.
- We also help teachers by helping students: Students could learn about their performance, individually and compared with the group.
The SmartKlass™ Learning Analytics Moodle local extension could be used with Moodle 2.4 version and above and use xAPI 1.0 especification (aka Tin Can API) to collect user interaction with the platform. Our technology analyzes the statements collected using machine learning algorithms and builds dashboards analysis with consolidated user information.
Install and Config GuideIn order to see the dashboards it is important to follow the Install / Config guide. It is fairly easy and straight fordward but it must be done correctly. Activity completion, Course completion and other options must be enabled.
Please download and read the guide Installation guide – SmartKlass™ for Moodle
Support and Q&A
Please avoid using the comment section below or the forum for questions or support.