Profile field based cohort membership
General plugins (Local) ::: local_profilecohort
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Kathrin Osswald
Moodle plugin which lets admins manage cohort memberships based on users' custom profile fields
Profile field based cohort membership v3.3-r1
Released: Friday, November 24, 2017, 12:26 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2017-11-23 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2017-11-08 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-09-25 - Add support for invisible cohorts
- 2017-06-25 - Make codechecker happier
- 2017-05-19 - Bugfix: String in language pack didn't work for Moodle installed in subdirectories - Credits to David Mudrák
- 2017-05-29 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-05-22 - Make Moodle repo prechecker even happier
- 2017-05-21 - Update code documentation - Credits to Davo Smith
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-01-29 - Add several features before publishing the plugin in the Moodle plugin repo
- 2017-01-18 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.2, no functionality change
- 2017-01-12 - Move Changelog from README.md to CHANGES.md
- 2016-04-18 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.