Open Badge Factory
Open Badge Factory - plugin
Open Badge Factory is a cloud platform that provides the tools your organization needs to implement a meaningful and sustainable Open Badges system.
With the local_obf plugin you can handle your Open Badges created in Open Badge Factory in single or multiple Moodle site.
It enables users to:
- Issue badges to students
- Create badge awarding rules: based on course completion, based on activity completion, or on profile completion.
- Get badge awarding history
- Display earned badges on profile and connect the Open Badge Passport backpack
Installing the plugin
This plugin requires an authentication key provided by Open Badge Factory (Premium or Pro account needed).
Please note that you can only generate Oauth2 API keys with a Pro account. We recommend using OAuth2 keys when possible as legacy API keys can be used with Premium but Open Badge Factory will not provide any support.
NEW! Pro customers can set specific badge permissions on Moodle categories (link OBF categories with Moodle categories).
- You can connect one OBF account to multiple Moodle sites.
- You can connect multiple OBF accounts to your Moodle site using OAuth2 API keys.
User Guide (English)
No support in the comments section on this page
Please note that we don't provide any support for this plugin in the comments section on this page.
We appreciate your commendation and reviews for this plugin in the comments. For bug reports and support requests (pro only), please contact our helpdesk.
Thanks for your cooperation.