General plugins (Local) ::: local_invitation
Maintained by Andreas Grabs
With this plugin you can invite users, who do not have an account, to your course.
Current versions available: 1
With this plugin you are able to invite users into your course even if they don't have a user acount in your Moodle installation.
The general settings give you the control what an invited user can and can't.
The settings in short:
- Delete the invited account as soon it is logged out.
- Delete the invited account within a range of days.
- Define a limit how often a invitation link can be used.
- Define a role the invited user should assigned to in the course he is invited to.
- Define a system role the invited user should assigned to globally to give you more possibilities for restrictions.
- Define a bunch of urls to prevent some actions which can not be prevented by moodle permissions.
- Allow invited user to use a single name as alias.
- Define an optional policy consent.
Andreas Grabs (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them