General plugins (Local): Disable Right Click
Maintained by Yogesh Babasaheb Shirsath
Plugin helps to disable Right Click(Context Menu), Cut, Copy, Paste and developer tools.
Current versions available: 1
Disable Right Click plugin helps you to protect your site's content from being reused.
Disable Right Click features:
- Protect your content from selection and copy. this plugin makes content protection extremely simple without yelling at your readers.
- Disable right click on images to prevent downloading. No one can save images from your site.
- Disable right-click on every page.
- Disable keyboard shortcuts: Select All (Ctrl+A), Cut (Ctrl+X), Copy (Ctrl+C), Save (Ctrl+S), Paste (ctrl+V), Inspect (Ctrl+Shift+I), View-source (Ctrl+U).(More shortcuts will be added soon)
- Work with any themes.
- Work well on mobile devices.
- Compatible with Chrome and Firefox. (Soon will be compatible with Safari)
- Easy to install and use.
- Configure as your requirement. Following settings are available:
- Disable Right Click
- Disable Cut, Copy and Paste
- Disable Developer Tools
Yogesh Babasaheb Shirsath (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them