General plugins (Local): Bongo
Bongo’s asynchronous Video Assignments and synchronous Virtual Classroom technology make soft skill development possible at scale by combining experiential exercises, team collaboration, and personalized feedback from instructors and peers.
Bongo’s Video Assignments consist of four structured workflows:
- Individual Project: Learners build communication and critical thinking skills as they continuously practice, self-assess, and re-record video presentations.
- Question & Answer: Learners are put on the spot to answer questions asynchronously with only a limited time to respond.
- Group Project: Learners collaborate synchronously or asynchronously to complete a group activity.
- Interactive Video: Learners answer multiple choice questions or submit video responses at different points throughout a video.
- Live Learning: Enable live lectures, training sessions, and other face-to-face activities online in real-time.
- Meeting Space: Hold meetings, office hours, and interviews online without losing the personal connection of a face-to-face conversation.
- Collaboration: Provide an online environment for discussion, group work, and additional instruction.
- Interaction: Conduct polls, facilitate break-out activities, annotate content, and gather feedback to keep learners engaged.
Bongo starts with a 2 week free trial! Request your access code here.