The augmented teacher
The augmented teacher (local_augmented_teacher)
The augmented teacher is a plugin that sets activity completion reminder for the same activity more than once at different intervals and sends merged messages within courses using short-codes.
- Send Merged Messages
Allow users to:
- Send merged messages (Personalized messages).
- Filter recipient list by course name and roles.
- Easily select multiple recipients with select all/unselect all options.
- Write and design emails using simple email editor for clean and well-formatted emails.
- Compose messages directly with HTML markup.
- Use short-codes (email-merge-tags) to dynamically update user’s information such as recipient’s first name, last name and course name.
- View selected users on compose email page and easy to remove recipients.
Allow users to:
- Set different completion reminder intervals for activities (“Expect completed on” date must be set to send reminders to those who have not completed on time.) See the first screenshot below.
- Set reminders using short-codes such as recipient’s first name, last name, course name, activity name and percent of students completed the activity.
- View Reminders list page. This page shows the name of the activity, number of reminders and expected completion dates. Users can make changes on reminders by clicking the icon on the right side. When Users click the icon they will see all of the reminders that have been set up for that activity.
- Set interval time before or after completion date.
Moodle 3.2 or greater.
Install the plugin like any other plugin to folder /local/augmented_teacher
Licensed under the GNU GPL License.