Stash snippets 1.1.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Simplify the usage of the block Stash by providing shortcodes to place items.
Why use this?
With this filter the snippet to place the items becomes very simple:
- Teachers do not have to switch to the HTML view of their editors
- The snippet will (safely) make it through some security limitations
The trading feature is only possible with the installation of this plugin. The snippet for trading is very similar to placing drops.
The same benefits above apply.
Moodle 2.9 or greater.
Simply install the plugin and enable the filter.
Licensed under the GNU GPL License.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation