A Moodle filter plug-in to view results of Sage code using the SageMathCell server.
It embeds any code as plain text.
NOTICE: this software is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with the official SageMath project or team.
This filter will replace Sage code in [sage]...[/sage] block with the result of calculations in embedded sagecell.
To install (on Moodle 3.4):
- Un-compress the Zip/Gzip archive, and copy the folder renamed 'sagecell' to your moodle/filter/ directory.
- Log in to Moodle as admininstrator, go to Site Administration | Plugins | Filters | Manage Filters.
- Choose 'On' or 'Off but available' in the drop-down menu next to 'SageCell'.
The syntax to embed a Sage code:
- Tested in Moodle 3.4.1.
- Filter syntax is case-sensitive.
SageCell plugin, Copyright (c) 2015-2018 Eugene Modlo, Sergey Semerikov.
* License: <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html> GNU GPL v3 or later.