Programs for Moodle
Programs for Moodle by Open LMS is a set of plugins that implements programs, also known as learning pathways.
Main features include:
- program content created as a hierarchy of courses and course sets with flexible sequencing rules
- Program catalogue where students may browse available programs and related courses
- multiple sources for allocation of students to programs
- advanced program scheduling settings
- efficient course enrolment automation
- My programs dashboard block
- easy-to-use program management interface
Programs for Moodle consists of the following plugins published on GitHub:
There are no special installation instructions, My programs block is automatically added to all dashboards during installation.
Plugins are compatible with latest Moodle 3.11.x and Moodle 4.0.x releases. Some features that require Moodle core changes might be available only in OLMS Work 1.0.x, we are planning to submit our changes upstream soon.
- PHP 7.3 is not supported, use PHP 7.4 or PHP 8.0 instead
- PHP for Windows is not supported, use Windows Subsystem for Linux if necessary
- Oracle Databases are not supported