- enrol method
- linked to an other enrol instance of concerned course
- move enrolments from associated enrol method instance to grabbed instance
- possibility to manually unrol/unenrol users from this instance
- while deleting the grabbed instance original method can retrieve original enrolments possibility
- except if unenrolled from instance
We use this method associated to a exented cohort enrol method limited in time. Once time limited reached enrolments are grabbed by an newly associated Enrolments grabbed instance. * Enrollees are then transfered from cohort time limited enrolment instance to Enrolments grabbed instance. * Enrolments are then no more synchronized along cohort changes * Teacher is free to enrol/unenrol users manually even if his course has a manual enrol instance.
Install in enrol directory (enrol/grabber)
Under Plugins -> Enrolments -> Enrolments grabber * Add instance to new courses possibilility * Enabling or not enrol grabber by defaults * select default role for manual enrolments part * While deleting this instance, restore all enrollments of this instance to the associated enrol method default setting
- custom instance name
- Default role for manual enrolments part
- enrol instance to grad in the same course (required)
- While deleting this instance, restore all enrollments of this instance to the associated enrol method choice
Contributions of any form are welcome. Github pull requests are preferred.
File any bugs, improvements, or feature requests in our issue tracker.
- http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU GPL v3 or later