Course completed enrolment
Enrolment ::: enrol_coursecompleted
Maintained by Renaat Debleu
Enrol users upon completion of a course.
Course completed enrolment v3.9.2
Moodle 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 5:27 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
enrolment on course completed
- Quick summary : Course completed enrolment handles the enrolment of users upon completion of another course.
- With this plugin it is possible to create a chain of courses. The moment a student completes a course, he/she is automatically enrolled in one or more courses. But it can also be used to give a user another role when he/she completes the course.
- Administrators can also enrol users who completed past courses.
- Administrators can bulk modify and delete users (works only when 1 instance is installed MDL-66652).
When a user is part of a group in the first course, the user will also be part of the group with the same name in the second course.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v4.0.0 (2022042300)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Enrolment
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myenrol") in the "enrol" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation