Arlo for Moodle offers a total solution for training providers who promote and sell self-paced online, face-to-face, live online, and blended courses.
- Shopping cart (eCommerce) - Accept online registrations and payments for your courses
- CRM - Managing client relationships and tracking sales opportunities
- Marketing tools - Run targeted campaigns, generate leads, integrate marketing automation, and leverage social media to promote your courses.
- Website integration - Create beautiful looking course websites to promote and sell your courses.
- Classroom course management - Easily manage a large program of classroom-based courses with venue and trainer scheduling requirements.
- Live online course delivery - Offer courses delivered online over web conferencing technology.
- Mobile app for trainers - Provide your trainers and support staff with a mobile app to access classroom course schedules and record attendance.
Feature Shopping cart (eCommerce)
Arlo has all the tools to help you accept and manage online registrations, payments and invoicing for your courses.Accept payments by credit card, invoice, account, and bank transfer. Add multiple registrations to a single order, record a key contact for the order, and bill the order to an individual or organisation. Let Arlo issue your invoices and credit notes automatically.
- Customisable registration forms.
- Multiple payment gateway providers for credit card payments.
- Automated discounts and vouchers.
- Easily manage transfers, cancellations, and refunds.
- Seamlessly integrate with your accounting system, including out-of-the-box Xero integration.
- Accept multiple currencies and tax rates.
- Automatically builds and updates your contact and organization database from details entered during the registration process.
- Multi-purpose shopping cart which supports elearning (moodle) course purchases, and classroom and live online course registrations.
- Issues invoices can credit notes.
Learn more about Arlo’s online course registration features
Arlo’s built-in CRM lets you managing client relationships and tracking sales opportunities.
Store client contact and organization records, record tasks and notes, track learning outcomes for individuals, capture and manage sales leads, and access account management tools.
CRM with learning records
- Record learning outcomes from courses individuals’ attend in person and complete online.
- Capture and manage sales leads/opportunities.
- Access account management tools which let you assign sales staff to organizations.
- Customisable database that supports custom fields on contacts and organizations.
- Record and store tasks, tags, notes, and documents.
- Automatically builds and updates your contact and organization database from registration details.
Salesforce integrationUsing Salesforce as your CRM? No problem, Arlo for Salesforce app lets you integrate Salesforce into your Arlo for Moodle solution.
Learn more about Arlo’s CRM features
Feature Marketing tools
Run targeted campaigns to promote your training. Track conversions in Google and Bing from website registrations, and integrate your marketing automation tool to generate new leads. Leverage social media to share your courses.
- Send targets campaigns to prospects to promote course purchases.
- Capture and manage sales leads.
- Manage newsletter subscriptions.
- Integrate customer feedback surveys within your course delivery process.
- Track Google and Bing conversions based on course purchases.
- Incorporate marketing automation within your website to general and track leads.
Enhances your website’s search indexing with Arlo’s search engine optimisation (SEO).
Learn more Arlo's marketing tools
Feature Website integration
Arlo’s smart website technology lets you to create great looking websites for your courses. Include course pages, a catalogue, calendar, scheduler, and trainer profiles. What’s more, Arlo seamlessly integrates with your website no matter what Content Management System (CMS) you are using.
- Complete customisation to match any design your creative team dream up.
- Integration with any website Content Management System (CMS) either using Arlo for WordPress or Arlo web controls.
- Support for multi-region websites with multiple currencies, and local tax rates.
- Extensive range of pre-built pages including a catalogue, scheduler, calendar, course search, training profiles, venue information, course pages, and more.
- Responsive, mobile-friendly templates to make sure your site looks great on any device.
Feature Classroom course management
Easily manage a large program of classroom-based courses with venue and trainer scheduling requirements. View a real-time dashboard to see which courses are coming up, monitor registration limits, and manage your daily tasks.
Search presenter/trainer availability
- View a real-time dashboard for you training operation.
- Check trainer and venue availability and manage trainer request through an automated workflow.
- Manage tasks associated with running classroom based training.
- Set minimum and maximum registration limits, and accept registrations on waiting lists when a course fulls.
- Automated communication with Outlook integrations keeps everyone informed when scheduling new courses and updating existing.
- Print name labels and produce printable certificates.
- Manage catering and room setup requirements.
Feature Live online course delivery
Running live, interactive, and engaging courses online over web conferencing technology.
- Promote and sell live online webinar sessions.
- Seamlessly integrate GotoWebinar with Arlo.
- Automated track attendance on each session.
- Easily schedule recurring live online (webinar) session.
Learn more about live online/webinar delivery
Feature Mobile app for trainers
Provide your trainers and support staff with a mobile app to access their classroom course schedules and record attendance.
- No more attendance sheets! Trainers and support staff can record attendance directly on their phone
- No more manually informing trainers if their course as sufficient numbers to run. They can view it themselves on their mobile phone.
- Record grades, outcomes, and add comments.
- Easy check people have paid on the day, before training starts.
- Send texts and emails to everyone on a course from your phone.
- Access venue information, view a map and get directions.
Arlo for Moodle Support