Engage your students! Gamify your courses by hiding objects for your students to find.
- Create any object you like
- Hide objects throughout your course in any possible location
- Set objects to automatically re-appear after a delay to boost engagement
- Unlock access to activities based on the objects found (requires plugin availability_stash)
- Trade by exchanging items for different items (requires plugin filter plugin)
Moodle 3.1 or greater.
Simply install the plugin and add the block to a course page.
Please read the Recommended plugins section.
Creating an item
- Create a new item
- Create a new location for that item
- Copy the code snippet for that location
- Directly paste the code in the HTML view of your editor
When viewing the content the object will now appear. Note that teachers cannot pick up the objects, for them they will always re-appear.
Creating a trade (item exchange)
- Create at least two items (see creating an item above)
- Click the create trade widget button.
- Add items to gain on the left side and items to lose on the right.
- Once saved click on the trade name and copy the code snippet.
- Directly paste the code snippet into any location that has an editor.
This filter plugin makes it easier and more reliable to add the items to your course content. We very highly recommend you to use it. This is a requirement to use the trading feature.
This availability plugin allows to restrict the access to activity modules and resources based on the objects collected by a student.
Licensed under the GNU GPL License.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.