Open Badge Factory displayer block
Open Badge Factory displayer block 0.7.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
OBF Displayer Moodle plugin
This plugin displays user's Open Badges in a Moodle block.
- Open Badge Factory (Badges issued by your system via OBF)
- Open Badge Passport
- CanCred Passport
- Moodle's internal badges
How to install, and set up the block on profile pages
Moodle 2.5 and up:
- Install the zip via Moodle's plugin page. Select "block" as the type of the plugin.
- Update the database using the notifications page
- Navigate to "Site home" on your Moodle site
- Turn editing on
- Add a block called "Open Badge Factory"
- Configure the block (from the gear icon on the block), and set page context to "Display throughout the entire site"
- Go to you profile page
- Configure the block again, and now set the "Display on page types" option to "Only user profile pages" (Optionally position it where you want it, by setting the default region)
(Steps 6-8 are required to ensure the block is visible in every users profile page)
Totara 11.0 and greater
Totara Learn does not include an add-on installer, all additional plugins must be installed manually by server administrators.
- Download plugin from https://moodle.org/plugins/local_obf
- Unzip the file into the Totara installation directory.
- By using a site administrator account, go to Site administration → Notifications and upgrade Totara database
Follow Moodle instructions 3-8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.