NED - Marking Manager
Blocks ::: block_fn_marking
Maintained by NED Support
This block allows teachers to grade assignments, quizzes and forums within a single interface.
NED - Marking Manager 2.7-2.9
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
Released: Monday, September 7, 2015, 12:17 AM
phplint phpcs2685 | 802 js0 | 56 css0 | 66 phpdoc296 | 21 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustacheHTML | XML
MoodleFN - Marking Manager (2.7-2.9)
- Name: Marking Manager
- Type: Block
- Moodle version required: 2.7 -2.9
- Plugin Manual: http://northernlinks.ca/docs/Marking_Manager_Manual.pdf
- Support and Feedback: www.moodlefn.knet.ca
- List all MoodleFN Plugins: https://moodle.org/plugins/browse.php?list=contributor&id=13267
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.