Enrolment Timer 3.5.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Enrolment Timer Block
This block provides the functionality to display the time a user has left in their enrolment period. There are many settings to choose from to customise the way this is displayed to the user. A notification can be sent on a set period before the enrolment expires advising the user that their enrolment is coming to an end. Another email notification can be sent once the user has received a set grade in the course_total grade.
The plugin has been developed with limited styling to enable the best possible base for theme overrides to align the design with your existing Moodle theme.
Version 2019091800 - Update JS to use AMD format - Implement Privacy API - TravisCI file updated - Supporting docs & comments updated, upgrade file fixed
Version 2017083000 - Modify the alerttime notification so it is now stored in a log that is then processed - Add in support for self-enrolment enrolment types. Done by looking at the current instance if no end time set check if the instance is a self enrolment and get the end date if set
Version 2017060900 - Change the define() to require() to prevent mismatch error
Version 2016122101 - Compliance with Moodle Travis CI, Moved from cron to Scheduled task, Tested against moodle 2.9, 3.0, 3.1.3+, 3.2
Version 2016060800 - Updated locallib to remove the dependency on CFG->prefix and update the version file. Checked against Moodle 3.0.4 & 3.1
Version 2015031914 - Updated SQL query to use Moodle's table prefix setting instead of expecting it to be 'mdl_'
Version 2015020200 - Updated background image URL's and checked 2.8 functionlaity
Version 2014061205 - Fixed up the functionality so the actual text value of each incremental value is only set in one place. Code is more streamlined in this file also.
- As per the request of 'German Valero', I have added the remaining strings to the langfile for easy AMOS language conversion
Version 2014061101 - Function Names have been updated to align with the Moodle frankenstyle naming convention
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.3.1 (2017060900), 3.3.2 (2017083000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.