Enrolment Timer 3.3.2
Moodle Block - enrolmenttimer Developed by - Aaron Leggett - LearningWorks Ltd Maintained by - LearningWorks Ltd
This block provides the functionality to display the time a user has left in their enrolment period. There are many settings to choose from to customise the way this is displayed to the user. A notification can be sent on a set period before the enrolment expires advising the user that their enrolment is coming to an end. Another email notification can be sent once the user has received a set score in the course_total score.
The plugin has been developed with limited styling to enable the best possible base for theme overrides to align the design with your existing moodle theme.
Version 2017083000 - Modify the alerttime notification so it is now stored in a log that is then processed - Add in support for self-enrolment enrolment types. Done by looking at the current instance if no end time set check if the instance is a self enrolment and get the end date if set
Version 2017060900 - Change the define() to require() to prevent mismatch error.
Version 2016122101 - Compliance with Moodle Travis CI, Moved from cron to Scheduled task, Tested against moodle 2.9, 3.0, 3.1.3+, 3.2
Version 2016060800, - Updated locallib to remove the dependency on CFG->prefix and update the version file. Checked against Moodle 3.0.4 & 3.1
Version 2015031914, - Updated SQL query to use Moodle's table prefix setting instead of expecting it to be 'mdl_'
Version 2015020200, - Updated background image URL's and checked 2.8 functionlaity
Version 2014061205, - Fixed up the functionality so the actual text value of each incremental value is only set in one place. Code is more streamlined in this file also.
- As per the request of 'German Valero', I have added the remaining strings to the langfile for easy AMOS language conversion
Version 2014061101, - Function Names have been updated to align with the Moodle frankenstyle naming convention
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- 3.5.0 (2019091800)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.