The normal block course list shows all courses and has no information about the role in the course.
The block moodle-block_course_list_advanced adds some more information about a course. I adds the information which of the following roles a user is enrolled into a course.
For performance and testing-reason this first version only shows the content if the block is added into a course AND the user is trainer.
1, 2: counts the courses with the role trainer or student
3, 4, 5: colors indicates courses that
(are in progress --> green),
(are past -> red),
(are in the future --> blue)
6, 7, 8: Startdate and enddate of a course
9: able to delete a course if capability moodle/course:delete
10: Indicates trainer, student, noneditingteacher, guest
11: not jet supported
Configure the block
At the end of the block a list of all courses is shown where the usere is enrolled as teacher.
# ToDo #
- block may be "expensive" in large moodleinstances with many users. instead of using a block it might be a good idea to implement the functionality as a part of the profile-page
- configuration to be able to activate block also for student if performance is ok (e.g. small schools)
- choose better colors
- add some more languagestring to instead of hardcoded text
- optimize code for enrollmentcheck
- change form php to moodle-codestyle
- correct some spelling mistake