Admin presets 3.4
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Admin presets for Moodle
Block to export and import Moodle administration settings
- Export system settings to XML files
- Import presets files
- Preset preview and partial load
- Allows rollback
- Option to autoexclude the sensitive data when exporting settings (you can edit the sensitive settings list in Site Administration -> Plugins -> Blocks -> Admin presets)
- Third parties plugins supported
- Modules and Plugins entry: https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=block_admin_presets
AdminPreset was initialy developed by David Monllaó. It is currently maintained by Pimenko team.
Any Problems, questions, suggestions
If you have a problem with this block, suggestions for improvement, drop an email at : - Pimenko : firstname.lastname@example.org - Github : https://github.com/DigiDago/moodle-block_admin_presets
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.