Restriction by relative date
Relative dates are experimental since Moodle 3.8 but are only implemented in the Assignment activity and the Weekly course format. If you want to use relative dates in other parts of a course, you can use this plugin.
This availability condition makes it easy to show modules or sections only x minutes/hours/days/weeks/months
- before/after course start date
- before/after course end date
- after user enrolment date
- after enrolment method end date
- after the completion of an activity
Using Restriction sets, it is easy to make a resource available for a limited relative time.
Check the global documentation about availability conditions : https://docs.moodle.org/en/Conditional_activities_settings
- Unpack the zip file into the availability/condition/ directory. A new directory will be created called relativedate.
- Go to Site administration > Notifications to complete the plugin installation.