Moodle Atto-QR Code
Moodle Atto QR-Code is an Atto sub-plugin that can easily create and integrate QR Code to Moodle Atto editor.
This library helps you to generate QR codes in a jiffy. It also uses bacon/bacon-qr-code to generate the matrix and khanamiryan/qrcode-detector-decoder for validating generated QR codes.
After installing the plugin, the text editor looks like this
- Easy QR Code Integration
- Flexible to Customize
- QR Code Size
- QR Code Margin
- Background and Foreground Color of QR Code
- Global Setting Page to Avoid Overwhelming Input
Dashboard -> Site administration -> Plugins -> Text editors -> Atto HTML editor -> QR Code
- Define your default QR-Code size, Margin, RGBA (Red, Green, Blue, Alpha) Background and Foreground color.
Dashboard -> Site administration -> Plugins -> Text editors -> Atto HTML editor -> Atto toolbar settings
After installing the plugin, you can use the plugin by following:
- Go to Atto HTML Editor
- Click on QR-Code Icon From Toolbar
- Insert QR-Code Content
- Insert Width, Margin, Background and Foreground color (Optional) of QR Code