Atto: Justify align
Moodle Module for adding text functions in the Atto editor.
git clone https://github.com/CoticEaDIFRN/moodle_atto_justify.git justify
- Put the plugin folder in /lib/editor/atto/plugins in the moodle directory;
- Download the moodle_atto_justify.zip directly
- O Moodle irar guiá-lo na instalação;
- Go to Site `Administration `> `Plugins ` > `Text Editors` > Atto `Toolbar Settings` and you should see the Justify align module, added to your list of installed modules;
- Now you need to add the name of the justify module configuration, to the menu structure, at the bottom of the page in: `Toolbar Configuration.`
**When you see:**
```align = align. ```
```align = align, justify. (justify is the name of the configuration module)```
- Lastly, make sure that the Justify text icon is on the edit toolbar for atto.
- o add new functions to the module you need to add them to the `button.js` file located at: `/lib/editor/atto/plugins/justify/yui/src/button/js`
- Once you have made the changes, it is necessary that you run the `shifter` to update the atto
- Here's how to install the [shifter](http://docs.moodle.org/dev/YUI/Shifter).
- After the installation run "sudo shifter" inside the directory: yui/src/button
Make sure the new icon is on the edit toolbar for atto.