29 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 110 in the queues. 29% of issues left in the queues the previous cycle were integrated.
- Code freeze for Moodle 4.0 is happening is few hours (October 4th, 11:00 UTC). It's a good moment to read the details about the continuous period and understand how things are managed while on it.
- Last week we upgraded all the own CI infrastructure to use Chrome 94 (from 93), and it came with some surprises. Basically it (the webdriver implementation) has some serious problems to detect elements that fall exactly on the edge of the window and, other times it, also incorrectly, reports objects having "zero size" and not being interactive. Hope they fix those problems soon, because it's destroying the experience with each upgrade. Recommendation is to try to stay sticky with your current versions as much as you can, specially @ CI systems.
- Note that we have started to cast persistents to their declared type and now they return the information matching it. Not much impact is expected, but some strict test here and there may fail because of the type changes.
- This is the last post until 4.0 release (unless there is something worth being exposed), see you then and thanks in advance to everybody for all the hard work!
- MDL-71943 - New AJAX tabs API.
- MDL-72449 - Fixed problem deleting some quiz attempts.
- MDL-67686 - More filtering options added to tasks logs.
- MDL-71970 - Solved problem with multiple plugins using different H5P frameworks.
- MDL-72328 - Add TTL support (via task) to Redis stores.
- To Shamim Rezaie, from Moodle HQ, for recently joining to the integration team. Your interest and expertise in many areas is really, really welcome, thanks!
In a sense, words are encyclopedias of ignorance.
because they freeze perceptions at one moment in history
and then insist we continue to use these frozen perceptions
when we should be doing better.
-- Edward De Bono