17 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 18 delayed. That's 87% success, good one, but lots of delayed, running short of integration resources over the week, we'll try to catchup next cycle.
- 70 issues awaiting peer-review, slightly better than last week, but still a long way for getting them processed. Any help is really welcome.
- Minor Moodle releases 3.1.13, 3.3.7, 3.4.4 and 3.5.1 happening in just one week (9th of July)!
- A new Code-checker version has been just released. It includes the latest PHPCompatibility sniffs plus some improvements handling fluid interfaces and indentation control.
- And a fun and interesting Developer meeting around the corner (5th of July). Don't miss it!
- MDL-62698 : Prevent some uniqueness problems on upgrade.
- MDL-59047 : Fixed short-answer questions visualization in Boost.
- MDL-51080 : Better handling of MySQL ==> MariaDB transitions from various vendors.
- MDL-14274 : Add support for (if-then-else) conditions in grade calculations.
- MDL-62747 : Fixed a caching/performance problem with roles without capabilities.
- And lots more in areas like themes, privacy, xmldb...
To every single developer who has ever contributed to Moodle core. This all wouldn't be possible without your help! 668 big thanks, to 56 countries for those 112,233 commits. And counting!
Education is for improving the lives of others
and for leaving your community and world
better than you found it.
-- Marian Wright Edelman