المواضيع التي نشرها Visvanath Ratnaweera

صورة Particularly helpful Moodlers صورة Translators
Are you all talking about links like mysite/course/view.php?id=684#section-2? I was going to say that such links took me to section 2 of course 684 as long as I can remember.

Now I checked the Mount Orange School. There the sections have links like mysite/course/section.php?id=550. Seriously? Do you really mean since 4.2 or later the mysite/course/view.php?id=684#section-2 is passé?

Moodle in English -> Comparisons and advocacy -> Promoting Moodle -> Re: Promoting Moodle [OT]

بواسطة - Visvanath Ratnaweera
Ha, ha, ha! Rick, since when are you in to opinion polls? Don't count my opinion, though - I was told elsewhere that I do not belong to the target audience. Maybe, Moodle should implement the opposite of what I say.

P.S. Yes, we are sufficiently off-topic that we should shift to the Lounge.

Moodle in English -> Comparisons and advocacy -> Promoting Moodle -> Re: Promoting Moodle

بواسطة - Visvanath Ratnaweera
I see "clunky" differently. How does one measure clunkiness? Of course there is no unit of measurement. So when somebody uses that for a comparison, he is functioning fully at the emotional level. So no point in arguing - one can only make matters worse. Let them live in their "ordered" world, once a while show an example of what you've achieved with this clunky thing, expecting nothing.
You've demonstrated the answer to your question: Move all those questions you've asked in various forums in to one, then you and the Web have an encyclopaedic compilation of "How to Moodle".

BTW, is the other discussion Possible to manage FAQ in Questions Bank? a continuation of this discussion?