Error: Feedback Module needs Upgrading

Error: Feedback Module needs Upgrading

by Paul Baumeister -
Number of replies: 1

I have moodle 1.9+ and the feedback 1.9 installation is not working. I have uploaded the /mod and the /block folders into their respective places. I also have used the language files found in the /mod files and uploaded them to moodle/lang. I am getting the error that says Feedback Module needs Upgrading. I went into the database and I do not have the mdl_feedback table. It says to alter, but I do not have the table. Previously I had Moodle 1.8 and it worked, but I deleted my 3rd party modules and upgraded to Moodle 1.9. Now I have all of the modules reinstalled, but this one will not install. Here is what it says:

feedback module needs upgrading

(mysql): ALTER TABLE mdl_feedback_template CHANGE public ispublic INTEGER(1) unsigned DEFAULT '0' not null

1146: Table 'wilsonsc_mdle1.mdl_feedback_template' doesn't exist

ADOConnection._Execute(ALTER TABLE mdl_feedback_template CHANGE public ispublic INTEGER(1) unsigned DEFAULT '0' not null, false) % line 891, file: adodb.inc.php ADOConnection.Execute(ALTER TABLE mdl_feedback_template CHANGE public ispublic INTEGER(1) unsigned DEFAULT '0' not null) % line 89, file: dmllib.php execute_sql(ALTER TABLE mdl_feedback_template CHANGE public ispublic INTEGER(1) unsigned DEFAULT '0' not null ) % line 131, file: ddllib.php table_column(feedback_template, public, ispublic, integer, 1) % line 140, file: upgrade.php xmldb_feedback_upgrade(2007061508, Object:stdClass) % line 338, file: adminlib.php

Error Scroll to next warning

Scroll to previous warningUpgrading feedback from 2007061508 to 2008050105 FAILED!Scroll to continue button

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Baumeister

Re: Error: Feedback Module needs Upgrading

by Paul Baumeister -
I finally figured it out. In the admin area of blocks, I found out that I had a prior version of feedback that was not alphabetized at the bottom of the list with about 3 other modules that were not uninstalled before I deleted them manually from the website. I then uploaded the files and it installed great.