Number of participants

Number of participants

by Peter-Anne Wissema -
Number of replies: 8
It seems i can't see more than 30 users who completed the form. What can i do so i can see all the completed forms?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter-Anne Wissema

Re: Number of participants

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

sorry, I can't reproduce this. I tested it with 40 user and all were displayed.
What version of feedback do you use?

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Peter-Anne Wissema -
I honestly don't know anymore. I'm using a download from 4 months ago.

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

please have a look at the "Site Administration" -> "Modules" -> "Activities" -> "Manage activities".
There you will find an entry "Feedback". In the column "Version" you can see the version of the feedback-module.

Andreas

by Peter-Anne Wissema -
Ok thanx, I found it.
it's 2007073101

by Andreas Grabs -
Hi,

I'm sorry. I can't find anything that's wrong.
Can you give me more infos about your system like moodle-version, php-version, OS and so on.

Andreas

by Peter-Anne Wissema -
Hi,
I'm working with moodle 1.9 (20080306) and
mysql 5.0.19
php 4.3.9
OS is linux (don't know the version)
We are going to do maintanance in a short time, so we are going to upgrade all things on our server.

by Andreas Grabs -
Hi,

I think it is better to wait until you has upgraded your system. I can not find anything what does limit the amount of users.

Andreas

by Peter-Anne Wissema -
It looks like the most logical step. I'll keep you informed if it still doesn't show more than 30 participants.
slaperig