Resources files not viewable

Resources files not viewable

by Jeff Wood -
Number of replies: 5

1st off - what a great program!  This is exaxtly what I have been looking for to use at school.  TNX

I have been able to upload files but when they get added as a resources the following erros occur.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/config.php:120) in /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/file.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/config.php:120) in /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/file.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/config.php:120) in /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/file.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/config.php:120) in /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/file.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/config.php:120) in /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/file.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/config.php:120) in /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/file.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/config.php:120) in /home/mjwood/public_html/moodle/file.php on line 49
ÐÏࡱá>þÿ -/þÿÿÿ,ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿì¥Á5@ ø¿ËbjbjÏ2Ï2 .­X­XËÿÿÿÿÿÿjjjjjjj~BBBB N ~R¶f|||||||ÑÓÓÓÓÓÓ$ RZ R÷j|||||÷jj|| ÈÈÈ| j|j|ÑÈ|ÑÈÈÞYjj¥|Z @äzëÁB qÑ"0Ry,¬ "¬

and the file does not display.

Any suggestions?

Tnx

Jeff

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeff Wood

Re: Resources files not viewable

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Time for a new FAQ, I think. smile

Edit your config.php and remove all blank lines or spaces after the final ?> (right at the end)
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Jeff Wood -

Tnx for quick responce.

I have deleted the spaces and saved the config file, but the config.php file keeps inserting a blank line after the >?

Any ideas how to keep it from doing that?

Tnx again

Jeff

In reply to Jeff Wood

by Jeff Wood -

Hay Martin,

Tried the .htaccess fix and got the configuration error... just sent a message to server support to see if I can access httpd.conf or php.ini

Tnx for your continued help.

Jeff

In reply to Jeff Wood

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
The spaces are being inserted by your text editor - try using a different one.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Jeff Wood -

Martin,

Found the problem - there were a few spaces after the final >? in the files/mimetypes.php file.

Once the spaces were removed - the files displayed correctly.

Thanks again for all your help and a wonderful piece of software.

Jeff