Viewing Resources from moodledata

Viewing Resources from moodledata

by John Bennett -
Number of replies: 4

I have a problem with viewing uploaded resources.
moodledata is in C:\moodledata
I have tried

• "c:/moodledata"
  • "C:/moodledata"
  • "c:\moodledata"
  • "C:\moodledata"

I am running it on XP
At the moment I am trialing Moodle to be an interactive database for Nightcliff High School Northern Territory Australia.

Error message is as follows

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, jjfbbennett@hotmail.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.23 Server at localhost Port 80
Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Bennett

Re: Viewing Resources from moodledata

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
"More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Is there more information in the Apache error log?
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by John Bennett -

Martin

Thanks for the quick reply

The error log is
[Sun Apr 06 20:35:26 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: c:/php/php.exe

The uploaded file does exist when viewed through my computer. A folder titled 3 gets placed into the moodledata folder.

In reply to John Bennett

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hmm .. wierd.

What happens when you toggle "slasharguments" in the admin's "Configure Variables" page?
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by John Bennett -

Martin

Fantastic. The Toggle in "slasharguments" work.

I am hoping to install the Moodle system as a secondary high school in the Northern Territory Australia. We already have a large Intranet - html based. Moodle will advance our conceptual and technical capacities.

The Moodle system seems easy to operate. It won't take extensive time to PD the teaching staff.

Many thanks to your quick and precise replies.

Thanks biggrin.gif