Evaluation of responses by question category

Evaluation of responses by question category

by Christian Eckhardt -
Number of replies: 2
The quiz module allows to order questions by categories and to add a random number of questions of a category to a quiz. I'd like to know if there is any way to evaluate the questions by question category.

My English grammar placement test contains questions from various categories and I want to see in which category my students need revision most.

At the moment I have just split the quiz into separate quizzes for each category. However, I think mixing them all would yield more reliable results. It would also allow more more subcategories for more detailed analysis.
რეიტინგების საშუალო: -
In reply to Christian Eckhardt

Re: Evaluation of responses by question category

by Tim Hunt -
Core developers სურათი Documentation writers სურათი Particularly helpful Moodlers სურათი Peer reviewers სურათი Plugin developers სურათი
This is something that has been asked for before, and I think it is a good idea. However doing it would be a lot of work, so it is not going to happen any time soon.
In reply to Tim Hunt

Svar: Re: Evaluation of responses by question category

by Tomas Rehnfors -

Hi Tim!

Do you know if anything has been done for the question of evaluating quiz results from question categorys yet?

I have the a case where we want to link questions to a area of competence when evaluating results.

Is there perhaps an other way of doing that witout using question categories?