In reply to said asy

Re: how to create course by moodle ?

by said asy -
ADAD
რეიტინგების საშუალო: -
In reply to said asy

by Sarah Knoblauch -
Do I need the Moodle application to set up a Moodle site? If yes, does everyone who uses my site need to download the application?
In reply to Sarah Knoblauch

by David Le Blanc -
Hello Sarah,
MOODLE is a Learning Management System that needs to be installed on a server for your students to access. It is not a client based system, rather it is accessed via the Web or a school's intranet. In other words, your students would not need to download it, they would access it from the Internet.
In reply to David Le Blanc

by Sarah Knoblauch -
Thank you for the response. I still need some clarification. I want to know if I can use a Moodle site to for a church choir. What I don't know is how to do that. I have a Moodle site for the University of Minnesota's Gospel Choir but we don't want to use the U of MN header.

So, can this be done? You mentioned that I need to access it on the server, how do I do that?

Sarah
In reply to Sarah Knoblauch

by Mark Schwanz -

Do you mean to create your own domain for the moodle?

If you use a hosting provider (ie. godaddy) you may install a moodle on their hosted server, then configure it however you want it to look: yourdomain.com/moodle or moodle.yourdomain.com etc.

რეიტინგების საშუალო: Useful (1)
In reply to David Le Blanc

by Martha Valetti -
Hi David, I want to create a course in Moodle but I can't contact anyone who can assign me as a teacher. Do you think you could help me? Many thanks, Martha