Help with links, quizzes & certificates, Activity Locking,

Help with links, quizzes & certificates, Activity Locking,

by Bob Moran -
Number of replies: 0
I am using version 1.8.2 I have a link to a course, quiz and certificate that i want to put together. All of the pieces by themselves are fine. I have downloaded the Activity_Locking_V2_0_for_181_June22_07.zip and certificate.zip files from the moodle website and I have unpacked them and got them to run on my test server, well they didn't give me a Fatal Error message. I was able to go to blocks and select Locks. I updated the mdl_course_modules and created a table mdl_course_locks from the forum instructions. I was able to go to the blocks and select Locks and see there are 5 locks in the course. I don't know what this is. I tried to see the lock icon with the certificates and it is not there. I verified that the certificate.php is in the lang folder and the certificate is in the mod folder and lock.icon is in the pix folder.

I need input of the actual steps or procedures taken to have a quiz that is depenedent on the person viewing the link (course) and a certificate that is dependent on 70% mastery of the quiz.

Thanks

Bob
Average of ratings: -