Workshop: Members without peerassessment-work

Workshop: Members without peerassessment-work

by Peter Sereinigg -
Number of replies: 2

Some of my Students, which have uploaded their work in time, did not get any work from other students.
It does not matter if I select phase 3 or 4 ...

Sorry for posting such a lot of problems in such a short time, but we are using moodle workshop more and more ...and such problems did not happen during  testing the module ...

Thanks for your help

Peter

the number in the first line - should be twice the numer in the second line???

Attachment MWSnap165_2004-05-05_10_59_12.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Sereinigg

Re: Workshop: Members without peerassessment-work

by Ray Kingdon -
Peter, I assume that there were no "example" submissions for the students to assess before submitting their own.

[Mainly for my own benefit] There are 51 submissions and there have been 74 assessments of these. And I assume each student is to assess 2 peer submissions.

With the "Overallocation" factor set to zero (use the Administration page to see and change this value) each submission will only be allocated twice. With the low figure of 2 peer submissions you probably need to set the Overallocation to 1 or 2. That will free things up and give your waiting students something to assess. I normally get my students to assessment 4 or 5 peer submissions and things appear to go smoothly then (with an overallocation value of zero).

In reply to Ray Kingdon

Re: Workshop: Members without peerassessment-work

by Peter Sereinigg -

Thanks Ray, after changing the overallocation to 2 and waiting some time, all students had to do some work ...
GREAT!!!!

Peter