Pictures not visible in shared questions

Pictures not visible in shared questions

by Thomas Haynes -
Number of replies: 4

I have a set of questions that my students can see just fine in a quiz.

I have made those questions public, and I have set up a quiz for another teacher's class using the random questions from the public set.

None of the pictures are visible to members of the other class, and I may have done something wrong.

I have discovered that it is only the random questions that do this. I can add a non-random question, and it displays correctly.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Thomas Haynes

Re: Pictures not visible in shared questions

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I think you may have an old version of Moodle ... I remember fixing this before 1.2.1
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Thomas Haynes -

I have version Moodle 1.2.1 (2004032500) installed for the main moodle site on campus. I keep this site about as current as the stable releases.

I have the 1.3 beta runnning for the group of TechEducators. Mostly I am trying to get them familiar with it in hopes they will take it back to departments. That seemed like a good place for the beta. Those features will be in the stable by the fall term.

Maybe I should try the shared random questions there? I hesitate to update the main instructional site to the beta, although I am known to live on the edge (when I have good backups).

In reply to Thomas Haynes

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hmm..  OK, try replacing mod/quiz/quizfile.php with this current version.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Thomas Haynes -

I replaced the file, and set up a quiz for another class using the random questions I created for mine...

I logged in as a student in the other class and could see all the questions.

Thanks...   You are the man...