Using Articulate Presenter with Moodle 1.8 on godaddy

Using Articulate Presenter with Moodle 1.8 on godaddy

by Pankaj Sharma -
Number of replies: 2

I have been trying to unsuccessfully put an articulate presenter SCORM output to work in moodle 1.8 hosted on godaddy, while the same works beautifully on my home server running Apache. Not sure what the problem is - i have provided the url below - it appears to be a situation where moodle is not able to find the location of the flash file and therefore is throwing this blank page - any suggestions would be most helpful.

The weblink of the error is http://www.shantipark.com/ibe/mod/scorm/player.php?a=1&currentorg=Merchant_Acquiring_Business_ORG&scoid=2

Thanks,

Pankaj

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pankaj Sharma

Re: Using Articulate Presenter with Moodle 1.8 on godaddy

by Richard Enison -

PS,

There are three posts in as many threads from the same person on February 11 containing essentially the same protest to GoDaddy.com; this one has the most info: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=53087#291165

I don't know whether GoDaddy has updated in the four months since then so as to be compatible with Moodle; it's something to look into. I have seen other complaints about GoDaddy on the web, but that would be beyond the scope of this forum. wink

RLE

In reply to Richard Enison

Re: Using Articulate Presenter with Moodle 1.8 on godaddy

by Tim Colson -

I have 2 moodle installs running on godaddy - the first one a year ago had to be 1.5 due to SQL 4.0.?  and moodle 1.6 needed to be at least 4.1.6 or similiar.  That setup has run for a year and the first group of students just finished last saturday.  My new one I just set up this week with 1.8 after learning that godaddys  newest servers are running SQL 5.?.? - So far so good with the new site except that for some reason the themes did not load correctly - godaddy seems to be working all right for our university site.

Tim Colson

Instituto Biblico Rio Grande (Rio Grande Bible Institute)
Edinburgh, Texas. USA