Re: Feedback: Dropdownrated Display

by Anthony Borrow -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Andreas - In the /mod/feedback/item/dropdownrated/lib.php file feedback_print_analysed_dropdownrated function, I am suggesting to put the value first and then the answertext so that it displays (value): answertext which in my opinion formats better when displayed (see attached). Otherwise, the value gets concatenated at the end and is not aligned. I like the value aligned on the left as it seems cleaner to me. So instead of ... trim($val->answertext) . ' ('.$val->value.'):..., I am suggesting ... ' ... ('.$val->value.')':.trim($val->answertext) ... I realize it is a minor change but I think it helps.

Regardless of the order you choose, I think that feedback_print_analysed_dropdownrated (in the /mod/feedback/item/dropdownrated/lib.php - it appeared that you may have been looking at the /mod/feedback/item/radiorated/lib.php) and feedback_print_dropdownrated functions should display in a similar fashion. Hence to get the (value): answertext type format I suggested above I added the line:
echo '('.text_to_html($dropdown_value[0], true, false, false).') ';
before the line:
echo text_to_html($dropdown_value[1], true, false, false);

Ist dieser Reiniger? I hope that helps to clarify why I made the changes I did. Peace - Anthony
Attachment dd.jpg