Listening Quiz

Listening Quiz

by Chris Swaffield -
Number of replies: 2
I'd very much like to create a listening quiz, which I saw in the demo. Unfortunatly, I can't find any information on how to do it. I've searched Moodle Docs, but found nothing. I checked the Teacher FAQ and found the question, but it wasn't a link to the answer! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, what version of Moodle is required to create these? I think we are running v. 1.6
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Swaffield

Re: Listening Quiz

by Tony Beld -
There is some good information in the Moodle for Language Teaching course. There are many ways to create a listening quiz. There is forum for listening skills. There is a howto embed audio in a quiz in the Moodle for Language Teaching course as well http://moodle.org/mod/resource/view.php?id=1869 (it was written for Moodle 1.2 but the steps are the same).
In reply to Tony Beld

Re: Listening Quiz

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Yes, you will find a lot in the Moodle-Lang course. Also I have just finished a 1.7 version of the 50 question English placement test with 30 listening questions. You are welcome to have that free if that is what you need. Contact me directly for a copy.