Course Certificate No String Name

Course Certificate No String Name

by Queenie Chan -
Number of replies: 1
Hi,

I've recently installed the Course Certificate plugin which is part of the Workplace plugins on Moodle LMS v.4.1.8. I tried updating the language pack and clearing cache, no luck. I tried to customize the language pack but when opening coursecertificate.php, i get no results. 

Has anyone run into this issue? I've tried searching online and can't seem to find the answer i'm looking for. 
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Queenie Chan

Re: Course Certificate No String Name

by Queenie Chan -
Update to this...

I was trying to install this on Moodle LMS v.4.1.8.

I honestly haven't a clue what the issue really was but I was able to resolve the missing strings. No matter how many times I tried to install the plugin from front-end Moodle, it just would give me the same results. All the custom fields of those plugins associated to Certificate Manager and Course Certificate would give me [pluginname....] [modulename].

I gave up trying to figure it out on the front-end as it seemed everyone online was able to just drop it in and go. I went into the back-end to just extract the plugin zip into my moodle folder. Certificate Manager into .../moodle/admin/tool and Course Certificate into .../moodle/mod.

Hope this helps some other very confused Moodler.