Error when configuring open id and M O365 pluggin

Error when configuring open id and M O365 pluggin

by Moses Otieno -
Number of replies: 0
Hello I have moodle and I decided to add plugins for open id and o365. Now am an admin on the site but after doing openid sso i cannot log in manually and must only log in with my m365 email. The main credentials says invalid. When i disabled the open id i was totally not able to log into my site. I had to log in with another admin whom manual credentials are working fine then enabled back the open id for me to be able to log in. Also as i was trying to add admin consent when authenticating the site i get this error:

Field "entraidupn" does not exist in table "local_o365_connections"

More information about this error

Debug info:
Error code: ddlfieldnotexist×DISMISS THIS NOTIFICATION

Stack trace:

• line 680 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_exception thrown
  • line 1629 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->where_clause()
  • line 490 of /auth/oidc/classes/loginflow/authcode.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
  • line 775 of /auth/oidc/classes/loginflow/authcode.php: call to auth_oidc\loginflow\authcode->check_for_matched()
  • line 380 of /auth/oidc/classes/loginflow/authcode.php: call to auth_oidc\loginflow\authcode->handlelogin()
  • line 137 of /auth/oidc/classes/loginflow/authcode.php: call to auth_oidc\loginflow\authcode->handleauthresponse()
  • line 168 of /auth/oidc/auth.php: call to auth_oidc\loginflow\authcode->handleredirect()
  • line 31 of /auth/oidc/index.php: call to auth_plugin_oidc->handleredirect()

Average of ratings: -